When the soul lies down in the grass, the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase
each other doesn't make any sense.

- Rumi

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nothing into something

I have nothing to say . . .



Except . . . .

The words are there , but stuck in a small pool in the undertow
beneath my tongue and inside my heart , just under the incision
that I have already sewn .

How easy it was to close that wound ,
while watching your tears fall like soft rain , continious.
A cleansing of your  heart .

In those moments ,I so wanted to give you
some of my own peace ,knowing that I could not .
knowing that my peace belongs with me ,
and that you must find your own.

All I can do is hold the picture for you,
of who I know you to'' truly '' be .

A person, gentle in spirit ,yet exuberant ,loving life.
A sparkling jewel , like a diamond
with many facets of brilliance , Shining .

Not taken in by the distractions of the outside world.

Filled with integrity and honesty. Not needing to be filled  up
with the superficial ,temporary physical realm ,
And a victim of your own demise.

But rather staying the coarse of the journey within.

Gathering the lessons , moving forward ,
 invisioning the road ahead.

Filling yourself up with your own hands
with your own guidance with what feels good ,
knowing you make that choice .

Knowing that the road you travel is the road home ,
 no matter how it may seem.

Home is where your heart is .
Fill it up with love and carry it with you where ever you go
Be gentle with it.

And know that I will always be here ,
 standing in the center of myself , Knowing all is well.


So much for my silence . . . . .



Lark

No comments:

Post a Comment