When the soul lies down in the grass, the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase
each other doesn't make any sense.

- Rumi

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

walking in two worlds

             I walk these woods with my sister .          
          I am the mystic ,
        I am the master of all that I see.

                                  Defining the scene as if each were a
                               painting from my own private collection.

                   Writing the story ,each segment  having it's
                    own sensations of smell , sight and sound .
                   Bringing forth memories of dogs now gone,
                my Mother , Grandmother and Aunt , also gone
                        from this physical place called earth.

                            We walk this trail together.
                    Through the greenness of the forest.

                              We travel on both plains.
         My sister and I , my mother , grandmother , aunt
                           and dogs on another.
                     Parallel road's , parallel world's.
                       Often transparent , like today.

                 I am enveloped with love and appreciation
                   knowing we are in this Universe together .
                                  

Lark

No comments:

Post a Comment