When the soul lies down in the grass, the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase
each other doesn't make any sense.

- Rumi

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Coming into consciousness

Ahhh ... these inland roads I have traveled.
From here to their and back again.

This time with intention , I journey towards my axis ,
seeking even terrain.

The geometry so  different now. The dramatic elevation's
seeming to smooth themselve's out, with a gentleness that was not there before.
What a breath of fresh air .
What a relief to not go down those dirty, dusty roads yet again.

I  finally know and love this territory.
I have covered it in depth.
It is my claim , my own clandestine map. No one knows it better than me.
And so . . .  I will be the conscious keeper of it.

Lark

No comments:

Post a Comment