When the soul lies down in the grass, the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase
each other doesn't make any sense.

- Rumi

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The long red road . . .

I have never wanted anyone to'' take care ''of me , not even my parents.
I have always been  independent, even at an early age.
Almost rebelliously !

Never wanted anyone elses income , house  . . .  , I have always made my own way.

Through all my care giving , I no longer want to ''take care ''of anyone.
At least to the extent that I have. Though I have great peace in all that has past.

 I have come to want a love to compliment my life .

I am already complete , I am not looking  to be . . . completed.
I am not looking to be fixed , nor am I wanting to fix anyone.

No one needs to be fixed.

We are the way we are, unfolding perfectly in our own time.
Some of us unfolding together ,
like a symphony, complimenting each other , each with our own sound.

Finding that sacred balance, that beautiful place of loving someone enough to stand back, allowing ourselves to hear that other voice , not just our own .
Appreciating the differences while staying the coarse of your own path.

There is a blossoming and a joy in watching something , someone grow.
With a little love, life force energy- sun, air , wind , sky . . .  we bloom
separetly and together.

We all walk the long red road and meet the people that help us find our way.
Everything unfolds just as it should. Perfect Love finds us no matter where we are.
This I know.

Lark

No comments:

Post a Comment