When the soul lies down in the grass, the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase
each other doesn't make any sense.

- Rumi

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ask for what you want . . .

She said , ''Ask for what you want''  !

But if I start , there is no stopping me, there is so much I want. I'll never stop  . . . wanting.
When I'm dead . . . .  and then I might just come back and do it  all again !

Its FUN wanting. Its actually essential for our survival , wanting.

Wanting is truly about the journey not about getting there.
Its what makes us tick , prepelling us forward.
Once you're there , its done, complete .

But  then . . .  there's that wanting  . . .  again . . .  for the next .
There will  always be something new and wonderful coming , forever more.

I am always thinking , creating a new adventure .
That is the game of life , a good one , I think.

Soooooo . . .

I want love (  I have it) I'll take MORE . . .
I want travel  . . . ,MORE
I want to ski . . . .   MORE
I want to love everything I do
(  I already love everything) Perhaps ~ More things to love (allah help us all )
I want  to write . . . .   . . .  more to write about.
I have everything I want , I just want more of it.

And Peace . . .  in everyone.
And if we pay attention to our own happiness , we will have it.

Lark

No comments:

Post a Comment