When the soul lies down in the grass, the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase
each other doesn't make any sense.

- Rumi

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Love

I am here ,in this perfect moment of peace.
Where love's abundance radiates out through me and into the outside world.

I am here in this moment where nothing but love exists.
Nothing but love matters.

It doesn't even matter if you love me back,
Because this ~ love ~ is enough  . . .

It is not contingent upon approval or reciprocation.
It  is its own entity , it is self relient ,  self fulfilling ,it is all encompassing.
Like the ocean or the universe.
I am free . . .in this beautiful place , here inside myself.

There is nothing greater , than to know this
and to remember the way back here.

 LOVE  . . .  I LOVE . . .  I AM LOVE . . . . at least in this little moment,
of which I am forever in apprecation of.

1 comment: