When the soul lies down in the grass, the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase
each other doesn't make any sense.

- Rumi

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The map of ones self . . . .

  Traveling down the pathways of self .
through green valleys of envy I once knew, no longer verdant.

Past ancient mountains of  struggle that are now just shadows of what were.

The rolling plains of relationships that have come and gone,
 I now see as intrical parts of myself.

 All entwined within this map of self that I have come to know.

Nothing here is a mistake nothing bad or good.
All  roads connect every aspect of me.

Some  are straight and narrow ,easy , some twist and turn taking time to get
to there destination.

Some just go  around and around , Making me sometimes doubt the journey.
 Those are the roads I most appreciate.Those are the roads I  know like no other.

When I finally arrive to where I was headed and look back at all those circles,
I wonder why it was so hard to see that other clear straight line behind me.
And then I think ,  Faster is not always the best  way of travel.
Looking out over the terraine ,you can see many things that you never noticed before.
Things you might cherish.

And sometimes you might find pieces of yourself you never knew were missing.

No matter which road i travel ,they all lead to the greater self.
They all make up who I am.
I will always be a traveler and  the journey will forever be unfolding.

M'Larky


Synchronisity

I am one of many drops of the ocean

I am one grain of sand of the beach.

One particle in and of the Universe.

We are  unique , important and beautiful as the next.
 yet synchronous .

My thoughts and actions affect you .
Yours affect me.

I breath in particle's of you , you breath in particle's of me.
This must be  . . .

Together we make up the whole,
 with out each other we are nothing  .  .

Why not give each other the benifit of doubt
or better yet  , a hand ~ UP  ~ to our higher selves ,
 it would be as if we were  helping ourselves.

love ,
M'Larky or just plain '' Lark ''
( Named by my best friend , whom I've known since I was three)

No comments:

Post a Comment