When the soul lies down in the grass, the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase
each other doesn't make any sense.

- Rumi

Friday, February 25, 2011

Another journey / Mother Turtle

Last night I ''journeyed '' with my friend The Shamen.

I drummed , while she journeyed for me , something new for us.
I found this to distract me from what I generaly invision.
Usually she drums and I see the pictures.

I saw what I thought to be nothing , darkness with twinkeling lights. Thats it.
My focus was to drum.

My friend's vision  saw me as  great mother Turtle of the stars.
 My shell  a bright light (the sky) from a collection of stars .
my body,the earth , pulling earth and  sky together.

She was told that my purpose here at this time,
is to  help show people what they can be.

 I am sometimes the fire that ignites the spark I see in others,
 the light not recognized in themselves.

I want to bring into the light , their potential ,shining the light on the discovery and embodiement of it,
sometimes lighting the way on their path.

 I am saddened like a mother ,
when my vision for them does not come into fruition.
Because I see their potential and their authentic selves and know who they can be.

The message was to remember that for every spark I see , there are a thousand more ,
and that all the stars are me , I have everything inside me.

Everything is already done, complete. I must use my gifts wisely and learn to  kindle the fire ''slowly with patience '', leaving energy and light for myself as well as new
 growth for myself and others .

Done !


Lark

1 comment: