When the soul lies down in the grass, the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase
each other doesn't make any sense.

- Rumi

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mothers medicine

I finally ventured out of my cocoon today.

I couldn't stand being inside for one more second.
Having recycled my germs over and over , I'd had enough . . .
I don't care what anybody says , I am going outside !!!!!

It was heaven to feel . . . everything . . .
that clean fresh air sinking in to my lungs,
erasing any remnance of creature's that might still be lurking there.

The smell of the morning dew on the pine and the cedar . . .
I am breathing all of this in ,fully.
This oxygenated medicinal brew .

Savoring the sun on my face , on my body ,
enveloping me in its warm embrace .
Healing me .

I am immersed in the return chorus of the geese ,
filling the silence of the woods ,
orchestrated by the awakened running of the stream.


I feel so much better.

I knew my mother would take care of me.



 Healthy M'Larky

No comments:

Post a Comment